Sportcraft

Sunday, November 27, 2011

An Affair To Remember

When I saw her for the first time, my knees could not carry my body anymore.
I could feel the cartilage on my knee joints. My heart was beating very fast as
if I was going to collapse right there.The temperature was rising around my head
and I felt very dizzy.She made the situation worse by greeting me and I felt like
my heart was going to come out of my mouth.She smiled and got into her car.
All I felt was a soft wind with a very nice smell of cologne.

A strange thing happened.My mind copied and paste her image very fast. The
following day at work I could not concentrate. What ever I was doing, she was
right there looking at me.I could see her in a computer screen, in a glass of water,
in the magazine pages I was promoting and what ever I was doing she was right
there.I was released earlier from work that day because I was not my self.

When I was driving home that morning I noticed that she was sitting right next
to me in my car.We went to Spur to have some breakfast together.I can't forget
her smile, her lips and her rich eyebrows.After the breakfast we decided to go to
the nearby hotel and we started kissing.When she touch me I was shaking.Her
hands were soft like a new born baby's.When I was about to kiss her back, guess
what happened? EISH!!!...my wife woke me up.According to her I was crying
like a little baby in my sleep.

If you are not married, I wish you can find a date like this one.I want you to
experience the feeling I felt that day.It was like I was in another planet, a different
world and a complete different enviroment.To get the hottest date like this one,
please click the link below.

http://www.dating-review-page.com/YTKG1JYT/









No comments:

Post a Comment